Everything you need to host the program with a group and/or as a Sunday Talk series. 45 pages.
No hay Manual de Facilitadores en Español.
Keys to the Kingdom has two purposes vital to effective spiritual teaching and a healthy twenty-first century New Thought ministry.
First, it is designed to help identify and change limited beliefs about abundance, happiness, and success. This is not a course about simply getting more money or material things. It is actually a guide to developing a higher level of spiritual awareness. The program leads to an understanding of the spiritual foundation of true abundance and creating a life in greater harmony with spiritual law.
Second, Keys to the Kingdom is designed to strengthen the spiritual community by revealing the relationship between spiritual growth and participation in a spiritual community. The full value of spiritual community can only be attained when we view our spiritual community as a place to contribute our support, participation, and talents.
- Part One: Course Design and Use
- The Purpose of This Course
- How to Use This Course
- The Commitment
- Your Church and Tithing
- Class Attendance
- Your Own Participation
- How to Attain Long Term Results
- Reinforcing the Principles of Keys Every Sunday
- Part Two: The Keys to the Kingdom class guide
- Instructional guides for each Key
- Part Three
- Using this Course for a Sunday Series
- The Sunday Commitment
- Part Four: Testimonials from Facilitators and Students
- Part Five: The Conditions for Offering Keys